I miss you today.

I've never felt this completely and utterly drained. Didn't get much sleep with the alcohol and sleeping on the couch thing. Woke up with a little hangover, but not a bad one. Spent the morning with Maria and her boyfriend and then they left and I had a huge fight with Patrick. He left for work and I'm just... drained.

I remember reading something someone wrote about when she feels like this. She said sometimes she just goes and kneels by her man's side when he's working. She doesn't want the attention, she just wants to be close for a minute. And after awhile things are fine again.

That's all I want. I just want to curl up beside you for a few seconds. I don't want to talk about what's wrong because nothing really is. I just want to feel you beside me for a minute and know that deep down, the world is right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment