On breaks

29 May 2009


I think I'm going to take a break from my blog for awhile. I haven't been writing much recently because I felt like I didn't have anything to write about. I was tired of my interactions with Richard only being over the phone because, now that our meeting was in sight, they felt less and less real. I wanted to wait until we had met, and then I could write to my hearts content.

Unfortunately, he is not going to get to make the trip overseas, so the meeting is now on hold indefinitely. I'm not coping with this as well as I thought I would.

In three weeks I am moving. So I think I am going to officially take a break here and try to get my life sorted out. Hopefully I will be back then, with renewed vigour and lots of musings and stories to tell.

Bye everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment