On bliss

3 September 2009


Well, it finally happened. Richard and I finally met. *grins*

This may have been the most confusing week of my life! Two weeks ago, I moved to my new home. Over the next few days I tried to set it up, throw boxes away, learn my new town, etc... My new house has really terrible phone reception, so it was difficult to speak to Richard, but I was making it work. He told me about a house warming party that one of his friends was having and told me I was invited. I had chatted with this friend on occasion and really got along with her. So we decided that we would take that occasion to meet for the first time.

I'm still not quite sure what happened but on Saturday, a week before the party, I got a message from him saying "want to do lunch?" I was a little surprised, a lot nervous, and even more excited. I told him of course and then panicked when I got his next message.

"Be here by 12:30"

It was already after 10 and it takes a little over two hours to drive to his town. I double checked the time and the route and found that that gave me 9 minutes before I had to leave. 9 minutes to prepare myself, mentally and physically, to meet my Dom for the first time. 9 minutes! And I hadn't even had a shower yet.

Long story short, I didn't make it by 12:30, but only because my car was having brake trouble again and because I took a wrong turn once. But it was close. And my explanations were satisfactory.

On the way there I kept thinking of things I wish I had had time to do. There was no time for make up, no time for last-minute shaves or eyebrow plucking. Only time for a quick hair wash and tooth brush, really.

And in retrospect, it was perfect. There was no point in worrying anymore. I knew I looked as good as I could given time and circumstances, and there was nothing more I could do. I had stuck to his instructions, and I figured that was more important than putting on a little lipstick. It also meant that I knew there was room for improvement. If he was unhappy, I wouldn't be as hurt because I had intended to spend a little more time on myself than I had.

I don't think I paid attention to the cars around me for more than ten seconds on the entire drive. My mind was reeling. Suddenly, I was pulling on to his road. And as I looked for the numbers on the houses, I spied him waiting outside for me.

Richard. My love. My Master. In the flesh.

It was very surreal.

It got more surreal when he opened the car door, got in and said "So, what do you want for lunch? There's a really nice Chinese place right up the road." *chuckles* That shouldn't be funny, really, but I never thought those would be the first words out of his mouth.

I just realised how long this post is already, so I think my week is going to have to be in three parts. Sorry, I hate to tease, but I've got to break it all up somehow! *grins*

So he takes me to lunch at this really amazing restaurant. And I'm not sure if it was the company or the food, but I think it was the best Chinese food I've ever had. We both blushed a little when the fortune cookies came and his fortune said "You are about to being a new and wonderful relationship."

He took me downtown around all the wonderful old shops. He bought me a little present and made me laugh and smile for hours. As we wandered, we got even more comfortable with each other. We held hands, kissed just a little, and of course he pulled my hair. *shivers*

I don't know what it is about hair pulling. My scalp isn't very sensitive at all, so he can pull as hard as he wants and it won't bother me. It's... it's the perfect dominant act, for me. It centers me immediately. He can control my head and therefore my entire body. Plus it makes me completely weak in the knees.

After doing that bit of shopping, we went to the park. A very nice park with a wonderful, discrete, tree-surrounded two-mile path around it. Since there will be more details on more happenings later, I'll just sum up that experience by saying that by the time we had finished that walk, his balls were empty and my nipples were throbbing. *grins*

On the way back, he pulled my hair again. He held it tight, right by the scalp, and led me. I closed my eyes and just walked, trusting him completely. It was a rocky path full of holes and I wasn't exactly in walking shoes, but I never stumbled and I never wanted to look and see where we were going. For five minutes or so, I just followed happily.

We had some ice cream and then we went somewhere else, but we didn't stay long. In fact, we never actually got there. I pulled in to the parking garage and as we were getting out, he stroked a finger down my cheek and over my lips. I, being the tease that I am of course, couldn't resist licking the tip of his finger.

I watched with glee as his eyes got darker. I could hear his breath catch and his voice get a little deeper. "Is my little slut hungry again?"

I wondered silently what the point of panties was, seeing as mine were completely soaked through already, but I just nodded slowly. "Don't tempt me..."

He had already opened his door, but he shut it again. "Actually......."

I know it's cliche, but I couldn't help licking my lips as he glanced around to see if anyone was watching.

Several minutes later we got out of the car, him with wobbly legs and me grinning from ear to ear. He kept laughing and telling me I looked so proud. And I was. I had pleased my Master. And I had gotten something wonderful in return.

A little later I met some of his friends, who are truly the kindest and most giving people I've ever met. Ever. I had been planning on going back home early that evening, but events transpired that meant I didn't have to. Instead we went to a movie with his friends and hung out chatting until Richard was falling asleep.

He had to go to work in a couple hours and I was going to drive him, so his friend shooed us downstairs to a spare bedroom to get some sleep. I fully realise that I had only met this man about 12 hours ago, but none of this seemed wrong or uncomfortable or even a tad awkward. It felt good and completely natural.

We lay down on the bed, fully clothed. He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close and fell asleep. I was too happy to sleep yet, so I just relaxed in his arms and smiled every time he breathed against my neck. At one point he woke up just a little, pulled me even tighter and said "Mine!" *grins* He doesn't remember doing it, but I don't think I'll ever forget.

A couple hours later, we woke up and tried to get ready to leave. He kept saying "ok, let's go!" but his hands never stopped teasing my body, his penis never got any softer, and he never made any move to leave. He was an hour late.

Again, I had planned to drive home once I dropped him off... but I didn't want to leave. Two hours of being in his arms just wasn't enough. Plus I was pretty tired and I wasn't sure driving was the greatest idea. So I went to a hotel that was close to his work and grabbed a room for the night. He reminded me gently that, hotel or no, privacy or no, there would be no penetration since neither of us had condoms. I mean, I had plenty back home... but since this was only supposed to be a short trip, I never dreamed that there would be a chance to use them.

Of course I got the hotel anyway. And a couple of hours later, I went back to his work to pick him up. I think that is part of what made this week so long: adjusting to his sleeping schedule. I don't think I slept more than two hours at a time and had to be very very awake in between sleeps. It is pretty awkward when you're not used to that.

We were both starving and he wanted to take me to breakfast (it was about 4am at this point) but he saw how hard I was trying just to keep the car going in a straight line, so he figured we could wait a few hours. hehe

There was a little teasing and a few spanks before we slept, but we were both too tired for much. Again, sleeping with him was exquisite. And when I woke, I in turn woke him the sweetest way I knew how. When he was awake and I had finished he raised the covers, looked down at me between his legs, and said "If my slut has finished her breakfast, perhaps she'd like to get up so her Master can take her to IHoP." I grinned and started to get dressed. Of course I couldn't resist teasing him a little more before we left and I got a few more delicious spanks as "punishment." hehe

The rest of the day was spent with friends or browsing book stores. Quite a few hours were spent at his comic book store and by the time we left, he was pretty sure he'd never see me again. *chuckles*

The shop was busier than I expected it to be, but most people seemed to know each other at least to some degree. There were two guys who kept a long-running, very detailed discussion going with Richard for a loooooong time. He had never met them before, but they obviously liked him. They were even bigger geeks than he is (I use "geek" with love and affection, never to insult) and they kept saying "Man, he reminds me of us when we were younger!" Every time, he looked over at me with slight panic in his eyes. *chuckles* In the hours we spent there, I am sad to report that no other female walked through the doors, which might explain why Richard automatically commanded so much respect. hehe

There was only one damper on this day, and in all honesty and shouldn't have been a damper. Earlier Sunday afternoon, he had gotten a text from one of his playmates that he had told me about awhile ago. She's a nice, fun girl and I know he enjoys her very much. He told her that his phone battery was dying (it really was) and he would talk to her once it was charged later. Our day continued. I wouldn't have minded, except that right as we were getting back in the car for me to take him back home and leave, she text again asking if it was charged yet.

Now, maybe I should explain that we had just had dinner and for the first time all weekend, the conversation had turned a little more serious. It was still comfortable, but there wasn't much laughter. I think I should also take in to account that I had had very little sleep and that I didn't really want to make the drive that was ahead of me. But now that my excuses are made, I'm ashamed to say that I was suddenly very jealous.

We both have other partners and neither of us have ever really minded. It's a part of our relationship that we both enjoy. Even in a moment of vulnerability, I didn't really want to change that. But I didn't want him to leave me and go straight to her, even if it was only on the phone. I didn't want his happiness to come, in any form, from someone other than me since I was here to give it to him. I think I said something like "Well, I'll have you home in ten minutes. I'll even speed if you want. Think she can wait?" *blushes* He ignored it.

I dropped him at his front door, we said goodbye and promised to see each other again next Saturday and I drove home, fighting tears and a bad mood all the way.

Part two tomorrow. *smiles*

0 comments:

Post a Comment