Musings on the Christmas spirit

24 December 2008

It's Christmas Eve and I'm still not in the Christmas spirit. We're not spending Christmas at home this year, so we didn't bother with a tree. We did put our stockings up, but... it hasn't really inspired me somehow. I think it's made worse by the fact that I have work to do, and it's really hard to take three days off for something you're not in the mood for.

But I'll smile, spend time with my in-laws, and hopefully Santa will bring me some Christmas cheer. That's all I really want anyway.

Oh, but speaking of gifts, I feel like I should record my prediction for my prezzie from my husband. I hate it when I'm right because I hate ruining the surprise, but at the same time I like being right because it means I know him pretty well. I think this year he has gotten me margarita glasses and mix. I'll let you know if I was right or wrong. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment