Musings on my Dom

22 December 2008

I suppose I should say right up front that I do call him Master, but only when we are playing or when I am being punished. I can him by his name most often. I don't like only referring to him as "my Dom" in here, and "my man" seems disrespectful, even though that's generally how I refer to him. I'll figure it out, if you'll bear with me... it's only my 4th post. :-)

He is a wonderful caring man who will go out of his way to make a friend smile. He loves beauty in all its forms. He is creative and artistic and loves showing off his accomplishments. Not necessarily because he needs his ego stroked, but because he wants something that gave him pleasure to give someone else pleasure. I always think of a cat bringing back a kill for its owner. Not a nice image perhaps, but the image of a child showing off a drawing doesn't really fit.

He knows me so well it's insane. Once he asked me if I would ever move back to my home state. I told him that I wouldn't and gave several reasons. And instead of accepting that answer like a normal person, he disagreed and proceeded to describe the one and only situation where I would actually more back! I was stunned, because I had thought about that particular situation but had never really told anyone what I was thinking.

Like I've said before, it's not hard to "know" someone. But you have to be paying enough attention to pick up on those little things that let you make an educated guess. I've never had someone pay that much attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment