Musings on starting a blog

20 December 2008

I keep a journal for my Dom and a private one (that he has access to) for myself. So why am I writing a blog too? He told me once that he didn't care if I had a journal that he never read if it was used for mulling things over while I decide if I should bring them to his attention. I suppose that is what this is.

I'm writing this partially to get out some of the things I just can't say. The first rule of our relationship is honesty. And I've stuck to it even when tiny white lies would have been easier. Even when the truth has caused pain. But sometimes I think maybe it's best if I try to deal with my issues and objections rather than taking the risk of hurting someone I love. Is silence a lie?

I also wanted to write to put another submissive viewpoint out there. I'll write more about the intricacies and details of that relationship later, but I wanted to write about a strong woman who chooses to submit to someone special. I hardly think I'm the only one and I'm certainly not trying to say that I'm different or better than any other sub. Maybe I just want to offer a view of a "non-typical" submissive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment