On attention whores

17 January 2009

On occasion, my time with R is shared by other people. We ended up talking for about 6 hours yesterday, but I was sharing him from the beginning. Over the course of that time, I ended up sharing him with about 4 other girls. Most of them were random people that he had just met and was talking to. But one was someone he had talked/played with a couple of days ago.

He's really great at picking out women who aren't entirely together and he loves putting them back together. (Hmm.... I wonder what that says about me?) He's great at putting them back together and seeing if he can do anything to help. It's an ego boost for him, as it should be. This particular woman always cries after she cums. So he spent a good deal of time talking to her about that the other day.

Yesterday, however, she was bouncy and happy and very very complimentary. She told him how perfect he was and how she thought she could fall in love with him.... And then spent the rest of the time trying to push him away. He asked her if she had a problem with him being with me and her response was "Yes, because I want you for myself. Everything has to be about me."

I was actually really proud of myself, I didn't get jealous, I didn't try to push him in to her arms (it's a tendency I know I have but that I fight tooth and nail)... I just listened and tried to help him help her. I wasn't worried about him leaving me for the woman who tells him he's perfect and god's gift to women. (I believe my response was a joking "Give me her screen name, I'll sort her out!") If he wants to, he will and there's not much I can do about that... but I didn't think that would happen.

He pushed back against her for hours, determined not to let her push him away. She kept asking why he wanted to be with her and I had to bite my lip. I completely understand feeling down and needing a compliment. But god, hours of it was a bit much.

Well, at least I know how much he will and will not put up with. Geez, no wonder he gets upset with me when I pull away because I don't want to seem needy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment