On wonderful nights

31 January 2009

I had wondered how graphic I really wanted to be with this blog. But so far, I didn't feel I had that much to be graphic about. I can't write about physical sex because there is not physical sex in our relationship... not yet, anyway. The slow, sweet play time that we get, I'll keep to myself because that's just personal. I'll happily share the D/s side of things, but I'm not sure how graphic to get when it comes to the cross over to sex.

Last night was incredible! Once upon a time, we used to have huge play session that would last all day. I always measure the success of the day by how many times he cums, rather than how many times I do. Our record for one of these huge play sessions was 10, but it had been months since we'd had more than two. That sounds like a complaint but it's not... we just hadn't had as much time. Last night there were four though. *grins*

I don't even remember how the first one started, but I do remember it involved more toys than we'd used in awhile. Unfortunately it had been so long that the rechargable batteries had almost died. hehe

After that we calmed down, chatted, watched some videos, and then I mentioned a little party I had been invited to... the opening of a fetish club, which quickly brought on the second and third time. *giggles* As a side note, I was and am still debating whether or not to go, but Master has told me to go. I'll have to write about that debate later.

The fourth time was brought on by an oxygen deprived brain and a little misunderstanding. He wanted me to put in my ben wa balls and just relax with him. I somehow thought he wanted me to put in the new anal beads that I had bought but hadn't used. *grins wider* I love mistakes.

I ended up using those as well as the balls and walking/crawling around my house at his instruction, telling him exactly how it felt the whole time. *shivers* It was just... wow... hehe Don't know what else to say, honestly.

It was a really great night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment